We all have those days where we would rather be anywhere and doing anything than what we have to be doing. Today is one of those days for me. So therefore, here are the Top Ten Things That I Would Rather Be Doing Instead of Sitting at Work.
1. Cleaning my toilet.
2. Flossing the puggles’ teeth, after walking them through a field where a flock of geese have been living.
3. Giving Big Bob a sponge bath.
4. Getting stuck in an elevator with a claustrophobic alarmist.
5. Getting a root canal . . . without the drugs.
6. Sitting in a broken down car in the middle of the Small World ride at Disneyland with an obnoxious tourist incessantly taking pictures in front of me and a screaming baby behind me.
7. Hanging upside down by my big toes.
8. Volunteering for Homeland Security to try out their new and improved Chinese Water Torture techniques.
9. Performing a blood ritual while inside a shark tank.
10. Going on a road trip across the country with the guys from “Dumb and Dumber.”