It seems like everyone right now is reminiscing about 2013 and making grand plans for 2014. And what better way to do that then to make lists, especially Top Ten lists. To get in the spirit I will be doing a Top Ten list everyday for the next ten days. So without further ado, I present to you my Top Ten New Year’s Resolutions.
- Retire the “fat pants” and move back into the regular wardrobe
- Work on the puggles’ lack of obedience
- Read more
- Eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Work out on a regular basis
- Finish all of the dishes every night before going to bed.
- Go to bed at a reasonable hour
- Do yoga every morning
- De-clutter my house
- Stop calling myself a Dumbass
What are your resolutions?